Dais Reports Increase in Revenue and Expects Revenue Growth in Each Quarter of 2018
ODESSA, FL - (NewMediaWire) - May 16, 2018 - Dais Analytic Corporation (OTCQB: DLYT), a commercial nanotechnology materials business selling its industry-changing nanomaterial technology into the worldwide water, air and energy markets, announced an increase in revenue in the first quarter over the previous year. Revenue for the first quarter of 2018 was $253,674, compared to $21,376 in the first quarter of 2017, and nearly double the revenue in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Dais projects revenue growth in each quarter of 2018 from the recent contracts it signed and the proposals on the horizon. Dais anticipates:
- Aqualyte nanomaterial sales through its commercial partnership with The Haier Group which will include Aqualyte™ in approximately 14 million refrigeration products annually with a projected revenue impact in 2018 of an estimated $1.5 million and approximately $5.0 million in annual sales when fully implemented, which is projected to be in 2019.
- ConsERV™ sales in Greater China through the Zhejiang Menred Environmental Tech Co., Ltd, (“Menred Group”), Zhejiang Province, which are projected to yield $420,000 in 2018 in sales in Greater China and approximately $1.2 million in 2019, and approximately $260,000 in North American revenues in 2018, projected to grow to over $1.0 million in 2019,
- NanoClear™ sales through an initial contract with Sun Yang Jiayuan Deshian Environmental Protection Company, a contractor largely working for the State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) which runs 80% of the power plants in Greater China, for an initial waste water cleaning system for coal fired power plants expected to yield $75,000 in 2018, a minimum of $3.0 million in 2019 and minimum of $6.0 million in 2020.
“We are very excited about anticipated growing sales in three distribution channels in 2018,” says Tim Tangredi, Dais’s CEO. “We expect to have sales and/or licensing agreements for two new channels before the end of 2019:
- PolyCool™, a material for a new generation of safer, more efficient cooling towers with membrane condensing evaporation technology,
- NanoAir, a revolutionary water-based, non-fluorocarbon refrigerant cooling cycle in early beta-stage testing, which can replace the existing gas-based compression cooling cycle in most forms of air-conditioning and refrigeration, saving a projected 50% in energy and CO2.
Dais projects it will continue to grow throughout 2018 as it sets its sights on a conventional capital raise and planned future up-listing to a national securities exchange such as the NASDAQ Capital Markets.
About Dais Analytic Corporation
Dais Analytic Corporation (OTCQB: DLYT) is a nanotechnology business producing a versatile family of membrane materials -- called Aqualyte™ -- focusing on evolutionary or disruptive air, energy and water applications. The uses include:
· NanoClear™, a commercialized system treating contaminated industrial waste water providing ultra-pure potable water with higher system efficiencies at equal or better capital and operating costs than other technologies.
· ConsERV™, a commercially available engineered energy recovery ventilator that uses stale air being exhausted to precondition the temperature and moisture content of the incoming fresh ventilation air, typically saving energy, reducing CO2 emissions, and allowing for equipment downsizing;
· NanoAir™, a water-based, non-fluorocarbon refrigerant cooling cycle in early beta-stage testing which can replace the existing gas-based compression cooling cycle in most forms of air-conditioning and refrigeration, saving a projected 50% in energy and CO2;
· PolyCool™, a nearing commercialization Aqualyte™ based ‘next generation’ limited maintenance, low risk evaporative cooling unit configured to replace existing HVAC system cooling towers, or to function as an integrated membrane evaporative condenser in new HVAC systems. The line shows an estimated 37% lower energy use, and a 74% operating cost improvement avoiding Legionella releases, and opens new markets in air-cooled DX style HVAC systems allowing them to be smaller and more efficient.
Each use demonstrates the diversity of Dais' core product, Aqualyte™, a family of nanostructured polymers and engineered processes focused on minimizing consumption of irreplaceable natural resources and ending the degradation of our environment. To find out more about Dais please visit www.daisanalytic.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," and similar statements. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about the Company's beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. For example, statements about future revenues and the Company’s ability to fund its operations and contractual obligations are forward looking and subject to risks. Several important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the inability to raise capital to support the Company through its growth stage, the Company’s inability to generate projected sales and trade relations between the United States and China. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.
PR Contact: Peter DiChiara 212 658 0458
Source: Dais Analytic Corporation